Sunday, October 7, 2012

Orcs Must Die! 2: Weekly Challenge - Mine The Gap


The weekly challenge is back yet again, but this time we've got 100% more dwarves. Not doing anything for you? Alright, how about dwarves that throw bombs and smash orcs with a hammer when they're angry? Now we've got your attention.

Weekly Challenge Map 8: Mine The Gap


The Ice Amulet is still one of my favorite magic weapons in Orcs Must Die! 2 and there's still a ton of other great choices to go with. Saying that, it goes hand in hand with plenty of trap setups, has a great range and the lasting effect can really buy you enough time to get those dastardly orcs under control.

I never used the dwarves often, but they are pretty cool when coupled with a decent trap cluster. Still, I'd probably take my Paladins and Archers over them any day and not feel bad about it. Regardless, playing this map reminds me how much that I really like being put in a position to utilize traps I'd either always forget about or just never used. That's just another reason why the weekly challenges are such a great time.

Are the dwarves part of your standard setup? Let me know and c'mon back next week for another round!

Enjoyed the post? Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the portfolio of yours truly!

Check out my professional portfolio here ! My name is Andrew Whipple III, former video gaming journalist extraordinaire! This here Blogger p...