Monday, October 8, 2012

Marching band performs the most epic video game halftime show you'll ever see


If the title didn't give it away already; video games, halftime show and you'll never do anything better than what you'll see here. I promise.

Over the weekend during the Ohio State football game, the Ohio State marching band took the field at halftime with a video game theme in their arsenal. Strangely enough, their team also put up video game-esque numbers and the video above reveals how exactly that was possible.

With the likes of Tetris, Super Mario Bros., Zelda, and Halo, I'm still in denial that what transpired that day was even possible. Bravo, Ohio State. Bravo.

Enjoyed the post? Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the portfolio of yours truly!

Check out my professional portfolio here ! My name is Andrew Whipple III, former video gaming journalist extraordinaire! This here Blogger p...