Saturday, September 8, 2012

Orcs Must Die! 2: Weekly Challenge - Dance For Me


This week's challenge once again come in the form of the Sorceress. With only a single specialized trap to get you through this mess, you wouldn't believe how it's done. Witness our attempt within!

Weekly Challenge Map 4: Dance For Me



Mushrooms, mushrooms everywhere. While it's an amazing trap almost all the way around, I didn't really use it too much in the standard game. With its high setup cost and extremely slow reload times, I found other techniques to be far more effective. However, it's still a ridiculous amount of fun to use!

This week's map was actually quite challenging. I'll go through it a couple more times just to test some other strategies out, but clearly the way I went about it in the video wasn't optimal! Check back in next week when a new map manifests and thanks for watching!

Enjoyed the post? Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the portfolio of yours truly!

Check out my professional portfolio here ! My name is Andrew Whipple III, former video gaming journalist extraordinaire! This here Blogger p...