Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Razing with RaiderZ: Episode 1


Like MMO's? Hate paying monthly fees? Enjoy taking down huge bosses Monster Hunter style? Well, Perfect World and MAIET Entertainment's RaiderZ could be something you've been searching for.

Episode 1: Beginnings



In closed beta until the end of August, RaiderZ is a free to play MMO crafted in the vein of TERA, Monster Hunter and a plethora of other vintage MMOs. Having had extensive hands-on time with the game, I decided that some of you might want to learn more about it and, perhaps, see the game in action.

Starting now, I'll be creating several videos that take me through the game while explaining where I am, what I'm doing and some of the systems within. Think of it as a type of video journal, but with your input it can be much more!


Feel free to comment, suggest and even recommend what you'd like me to do before the closed beta ends at the end of the month. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy yourself some RaiderZ action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the portfolio of yours truly!

Check out my professional portfolio here ! My name is Andrew Whipple III, former video gaming journalist extraordinaire! This here Blogger p...