Sunday, September 2, 2012

Razing with RaiderZ: Episode 5


Razing with RaiderZ is back for the final episode in the series! Don't get emotional now because we've made this episode extra long with a comprehensive look at Hero's Lane and the Contaminated Garden - the game's first big instance. Masters of the Garden indeed.

Episode 5: Taming the Garden



Hero's Lane was a cool place to quest in and I really appreciated the spooky visuals with the creature types. Since it was also home to the first real big instance, it gave me a grasp of what to expect in the later game - which is always important. The Master of the Garden fight was tough at first, but like anything, you learn and then it becomes much more manageable.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped make this series a success and I really hope you all enjoyed my corny nature and humor sprinkled throughout. You can expect much more from me and more coverage of RaiderZ as the game continues its development!

If you missed any previous episodes, well, here you go!

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the portfolio of yours truly!

Check out my professional portfolio here ! My name is Andrew Whipple III, former video gaming journalist extraordinaire! This here Blogger p...