Thursday, August 16, 2012

Razing with RaiderZ: Episode 2


Having vanquished the starting area with minimal effort, episode two of Razing with Raiders focuses on the core combat mechanics and very large monsters. Have you ever fought a three-tailed wolf twice the size of you, alone? How about a giant, armor-plated venomous spider? Real life can be so boring.

Episode 2: Combat Kings



Combat is a huge part of what separates RaiderZ from other MMOs. While I've already done quite a bit, in this episode I felt that explaining how combat works and giving examples would benefit the people who have yet to play the game. I'll be explaining other mechanics as the episodes go on, even showing you the areas I've been playing through, but understanding the combat and the monsters behind it is rather important.

As always, please comment below and feel free to send me any suggestions of what you'd like to see in upcoming episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the portfolio of yours truly!

Check out my professional portfolio here ! My name is Andrew Whipple III, former video gaming journalist extraordinaire! This here Blogger p...